Monday, January 04, 2016

meal planning monday 2016: no. 1


Remember that time I wanted to start meal planning and I did it for all of like two weeks? Yeah, me too. Well, I didn't stick with it last time but it's a new year and I'm all about some grace.

Grab your grocery lists. Here's what's cookin' at our house this week:

monday// leftovers from Sunday's supper of baked salmon, rice, sautéed mushrooms

tuesday// pork burgers, roasted potatoes, sautéed cabbage + carrots

wednesday// homemade hamburger helper, salad
 recipe: similar to this one

thursday// leftovers

friday// Greek chicken + rice, roasted veggies
recipe for the chicken and rice: this one

saturday// zuppa toscana soup
recipe: here ya go

sunday// salmon patties, green peas, roasted veggies
recipe: similar to this one

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment