Monday, July 07, 2014

7 on the 7th: two year anniversary edition

Two years ago today, I said "I do" to the one my soul loves.

For this very special edition of 7 on the 7th, I am sharing 7 of my favorite images from our wedding.  I love looking back through our photos and remembering our day. I love that like almost every event and moment in our life, it was very much a group effort. Family and friends worked together to create the wedding of our dreams. Our photographer, Tonda Thomas, captured SO many special moments. Friends and family also took some great shots. Selecting only seven favorites is nearly impossible because I love them all!


This photo made me feel like a princess. 
Doesn't every bride want to feel that way on their wedding day?

The "Somethings" Old, New, Borrowed, Blue
Such special pieces from even more special people. 

Our First Look
I'll never forget that giddy, excited feeling I had when I saw him. 
I'm thankful to say it still happens everyday. 

The Ceremony
I love that this photo captures our bridal party, our families, 
and the beautiful church decorated by my sister in-love. 

Father-Daughter Dance
My sister in-love captured this photo and I just love it.

AOII Friendship Song
Some of the most special women in my life surrounding us in a sweet tradition.


A sweet moment.
Here's to a lifetime of countless more.

Dustin, thank you for two years of wedded bliss. 
Your love, grace, humor, and joy are some of my greatest blessings. 
I'm so thankful God gave me you. 
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment